*Students may take one or two courses per trimester.
To participate in the online MSCP program you will need a PC computer system with current specifications. View the Computer Requirements for the M.S Pharmacy- Clinical Pharmacy program.
- Lectures by expert presenters viewed on electronic learning system
- Assignments submitted and exams taken via electronic learning system
- Students view online lectures at own pace
- Students complete reading assignments and case studies
Small Group Sessions
- Students meet electronically once weekly via Big Blue Button
- Students meet “live” with local faculty experts once per trimester.
Example of a lecture by Dr. Whalen on E-Learning below.